Background

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Another Patterned Paper Collage Card



Ooh, ooh!  I thought I was enjoying my collage card challenge with the last card, but this card simply came together as if meant to.  These elements and the patterned paper behind also came from the ephemera kit that I received as a gift.  Those thin cork strips are actually the left overs from cork sentiment, but they tie everything together so that I am truly enjoyed making this card.

I'm probably 1/2 way through my self-challenge to use the ephemera from the kit I received as a gift.  I'm still feeling inspired - maybe mostly by the momentum I've gathered.  Let's hope for a strong finish.


2 comments:

  1. Looking at your blog I missed a few posts; sorry! I love what you have been making lately! This is gorgeous. And I have a place in my heart for ampersands:) Fab cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?