Background

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Last Group of Layouts from the Play All Day


These last layouts are pages completed during previous scrapbook conventions, LSS scrapbook evenings and Embellish It Play All Day events over the past decade.  Yes, I didn't stutter - some of these pages are well over 10 years old.  I'd, shamefully, allowed them to accumulate in the Scrapbook and never taken the time to put pictures on them.

During the Play All Day event in February, I ended that nonsense.  I took the time to cut and paste the photos into the pages.  Sorry for the overly photo heavy post, but I'm proud of my accomplishment and just had to share with you all here.













Part of the charm is the combination of photos from baby to teenager.  Awwww.....









None of these will represent my very best work, but it does represent work done.  For that I'm incredibly grateful for the opportunity to set aside a Saturday and focus on these pages.  They are all resting comfortably in a scrapbook waiting for the rest of the pages to join.  I wonder how long that will take ?!!?



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?