Background

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I mustache you a question...


I'm sharing a project made by Brandy today.  She warned me this one would be significantly different than what she usually makes.  I think she was absolutely right!

This folio was made with the same techniques as previously shared in this post.  The inside structure is a heavy chipboard which is put together using a wet glue to make sure it stays together.

This album is filled with clever and adorable little trinkets most of which came from Hobby Lobby.  The checkerboard is a washi tape along with the mustaches and glasses.































Each little waterfall page in the ablum is covered with a different patterned paper and mustaches line the entire project.


So, I mustache you a question- don't you love it?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Brandy!!! This is amazing. Love all the different papers and amazing album! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?