Background

Monday, April 9, 2018

A Properly Wonderful Thank You




Two guesses who created this wonderful example of stamp masking?!  Yes, of course, this is Brandy's work.  She created this thank you card for me!  I was ever so delighted to be thanked in this way - green is my favorite color and this card is decidedly green, but in a way that makes the green both second and best! 

The stamping was done with Avery Elle's Windmill clear stamps and some masking.  I think you can tell from the picture - Brandy stamped the windmill's arms and fussy cut it out, adhering to the one layer stamped image with a brad.  Those arms turn, ladies and gentlemen!  The coloring was done with Copic markers and is so smooth and stunning in person, you can't imagine how beautiful this is. 



I've currently got this card on display in my front room where everyone who enters the house can see it displayed on it's paper easel.  It will stay there for a while as I simply adore this card!

Andie for 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?